Pages

Thursday 5 November 2015

a time with my freinds


Have you ever been to a funeral before?. I was at my nans sleeping when i was supposed to be at school. i noticed My brother was at the neighbours. When he walked in he  said that thE POLICE are at the neighbours so he went to go check what happened again.He came iN sad so i said “ what's your problem “ he said Piri passed away” the first thing that came to my mind was that he was lying so i said dryyy.
He told me to look outside so i did and then i believed him.

Me and my brother and norpera makaira and hamuera went for a walk to the tree when we got there norpera put a blue bandana on the tree. After that we just started talking and then we went back to there nans. When we got to his nans we were talking about piri and how happy he was.

A couple of days later his body turned up at the house late at night i was the only one asleep. Early in the morning i went over everyone was awake so i went to go see piri. later that day the pt england kapahaka group and prefects turned up when they turned up they sang some songs. 2 hours later tamaki college came and they came to say goodbye to piri.

The day after that we packed our bags and got ready to go te hapua we left at 9.00 in the morning and got there around 8.00 o'clock. Screenshot 2015-10-15 at 14.20.39.png

rest easy piri

2 comments:

  1. Hey Kahui it is so sad to here one of your love ones passed away. I hope you feel alright and okay to keep on learning and being good. Stay strong be good.

    By Izac

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kahui
    It is so sad to here about your lost. Stay strong Kahui, I hope you are okay.
    But keep up the great work on your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.